Friday, September 24, 2004

Four Day Marathon

Just got home from two long days of meetings with our Association's Western Region Council. It was a whole new group except for myself and two others, so the meetins were long but good. I arrived home at about 6:00 p.m., just in time to wave goodbye to my husband as he went off to visit a man in a nearby prison. At 7:00 I had to be at a baby shower at our church, then back home to do laundry and pack again for today. I leave in about half an hour for our two day writers' conference. Since I'm the president there's a bit of stress involved, but I think all the ducks are in a row, so I'm not feeling too pressured.
Please pray for me and the speakers and those attending, that God will speak and guide and direct.
I'm off and running .... :)M

2 comments:

Becca said...

And I think my life's busy when I have to buy groceries before going to work. I got nothing on your schedule. ;)

Tonight, I'll try to be a fraction as productive as you by reading another chapter from your novel. :)

Becca said...

Got my comments on paper, but then a cold struck. Will get them online soon. (Sniffle sniffle)